Sandy's Fitted Diaper
The Sandy's fitted diaper was designed right the first time in 1992. Time tested - it stays fresh with it's many Bright Colour possibilities!
Available in Small and Large, this fitted diaper contains everything and with its great stretch, allows it to fit so well for so long!
For a Leak-free System this diaper requires an Air Flow Diaper Cover, and a Sandy's Absorbent Liner is recommended for nights and nap time.
*This item is only available for sale within Canada - if you reside in another country, please contact us and we can advise you where to purchse*
Mother ease is proud to offer the best warranty in the cloth diaper industry.
Lifetime Warranty on Cloth Diapers & Covers for the following components:
- Poly Urethane Laminate – PUL
Mother ease® strives to please its customers by providing them with durable, well designed diapers and covers. We warrant our diapers against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. We warrant our covers against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of six months from the date of purchase. This warranty is available to the original purchaser of our products.
Except when caused by manufacturing defects this warranty does not cover leaking, diaper odor or normal wear and tear.
Please be sure to follow our detailed care instructions paying special attention to the use of detergents. Warranty is void when detergents containing harsh solvents such as hydrogen peroxide or sodium per carbonate are used on diapers containing natural fibres (cotton, bamboo).
Wash & Care
1) Wet cloth diapers go directly into the diaper pail, no rinsing is necessary. Soiled cloth diapers are rinsed in the toilet, then put into the diaper pail.
2) When the pail is full, dump the cloth diapers directly into the washing machine.
3) Pre-rinse or do a short cycle with warm water and detergent. Use the detergent you use for the rest of your laundry (without bleach). Avoid the use of fabric softeners, or use just a small amount (over use may result in reduced absorbency).
4) Wash the cloth diapers in a full cycle, at highest water level, using HOT water, and your household detergent (without bleach). Bleach is very harsh against your baby’s skin and may damage the cloth diaper’s fibers and elastics.
5) The washed diapers may either be line dried or dried in the dryer on Medium.